Tuesday 1 March 2011

My thoughts on Black Swan

So i went to see Black Swan last night. Not a bad movie, hovever maybe a little more lesbian action than i have grown accustomed to. I was expecting it to be an ass load more awesome than it was. I wouldnt go so far as to say it was a 'thriller', while it was weird and there were shocking-ish parts to it, all in all a bit meh.

I can say with confidence, that I would watch Natalie Portmans akward awards laugh on a loop for 108 miuntes, before i shelled out a small fortune on severley under flavoured popcorn, and astronomically priced maltesers again. I hereby pronounce you 'Black Swan' to be a rainy day DVD

Movie company however was stellar, and like my good friend said, now we know what the storyline to Swan Lake is, so not a complete fail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment